Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mother's Love

Friends on my knuckles-knuckles, Vermillion composed around my demand Mehndi. smothered me jewelry and I became bride dhamadham in the courtyard was ringing the dholak.

Virgin-married singing songs of all drank ladkiyan Union. "these songs in my heart like the Sun's rays shine-landed by going. the truth is that I was extremely happy to become the friends of embellishment., voice, Hey go out saying that a bride is ready to give that beautiful watch comes within the mukhda..

Friend of chedchad in a matter of shame and my mouth was also happily tamtama. don't let how women had my little moon face (as they), balaen had proceeded from the devotions and the room.-foot room in the end heartbreaking arc link opens in chudiyon., which straddled the budhi wrists and gently dried my face, hands raised above two starchy-choked mine-Hey remained.It is Amma.

Amma Amma, my beloved! Many of my throat to emerge, but the term became a love I thought I am helpless I gazed dreamily at the tear-they see how these became so budhi.? How is the impression of misery in the face? A Web of wrinkles around eyes who so deeply? It had a voice in my heart, it's you that make large sail-pos. nights awake-awake that you filled your stomach by staying myself.-hungry relax rest not suffering, your suffering is not showering his every pleasure the whole nineteen., every breath, every feeling you nyochavar and today you are going to settle of a non same day manen. harsh torture sahti?

Don't cry, a voice emerged, janani, the girls of the world to the REET to Palo and Raff.

Perhaps this Vox was giving a console but also Amma console was such that it was looking for more potential of rulane. Amma's secretive secretive after having no hesitation now siskiyan high c and became quite grief-home location. PIA-Union of colorful and cute ideas flowing from my eyes become tears. I forgot that I was in a world made embellishment so springtime to give over. now I It was only by sobs uncontrollably, I-mohabbat tear to the eye being filled by budhi. to realize this has my heart whatever I put step masos uthaungi, he on the floor, but not on the broken pieces of the true heart of the Amma.